What are they?
Pleated cassette filters are filters in a galvanized steel or plastic frame with a pleated pack to increase the filtering surface, protected on one side by a steel mesh.
- available in filtration classes G2-F9 (ISO 16890).
- available in full range of dimensions
- frame thickness from 30 to 150mm
- in galvanized steel, plastic or cardboard frame
- It is possible to buy a cassette filter in a detachable steel frame, which allows for the replacement of the filter pack on your own.
To inquire about cassette filters, please provide:
- dimensions in order: width x height x frame thickness (W x H x L)
- filtration class
- type of filter
- kind of frame
Pleated cassette filters are most often used as a pre-filtration element. They are produced with the use of progressive structure fibres. Pleated pack increases dedusting surface and steel mesh guarantees construction stability.
Pleated cassette filters are used in:
- air conditioning and ventilation systems
- control cabinets