What are they?
Z-line cassettes are filters, in which the insert is made of thermoset pleats – the so-called thermoplastic (Z-line). They are an ideal alternative to pleated and flat cassettes.
- available in filtration classes G2-M5
- in cardboard, plastic or galvanized steel frame
- max. working temperature 70 C
- max. Relative humidity: 100%
To inquire about Z-line cassette filters, please provide:
- dimensions in order: width x height x frame thickness (W x H x L)
- filtration class
- type of filter
- kind of frame
The special design of Z-line pleats provides high airflows and low average pressure drop which reduces energy costs and ensures long life and reliable operation. Z-line filters are compatible with all types of air handling units and special devices.
Z-line cassette filters are used in air conditioning and ventilation installations depending on the filtration class as pre-filters or fine filters.