What are they?
Flat panel filters are filters in a galvanized steel frame protected on one or both sides with steel mesh (depending on frame thickness).
- available in filtration classes G2-G4
- insert in the form of a filter mat.
- thickness of frames from 10 to 30 mm
- in galvanized steel frame
To inquire about panel filters, please provide:
- dimensions in order: width x height x frame thickness (W x H x L)
- filtration class
- type of filter
- kind of frame
Flat panel filters are most often used as a pre-filtration element. They are produced in a full range of sizes with the use of materials with progressive structure, increasing the filtration efficiency. As an insert we can use any mat chosen by you, which is protected on one side with a mesh and on the other side with a rod (10-15mm frame) or double-sided steel mesh (20-30mm frame).
Flat panel filters are used in:
- heating, cooling and ventilation systems,
- heat pumps,
- where a high degree of air purification is not required in pre-filtration.